Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Last Day in Chicago

It's a little rainy out. I'm sitting in Eamonn's office, kinda bored. I've finished most of my work and am just waiting on calls. After work tonight, I'll go home, take bags of things to the goodwill shop for donation, and then get my last Chicago supper. I'm going to America's Dog to get 2 jumbo Chicago-style hot dogs, and then on the way home I'll stop by PotBelly's and get a chocolate shake. YUM. Sadly Angela is at a benefit concert for her boss tonight so we won't be able to celebrate, but Haley should be home. Then again, Kat will be too. Poo. Oh well. Not gonna bring me down!


I love this city so much! BUT...I need some peace and quiet again. This week at Claudine's house is going to be like a health spa. Not that I'm going to be getting scrubs and facials, I just mean that a real bed + quiet time + Wii + no crazy drug addicts will be soooooo relaxing. I can't wait...to vegetate. *feels clever*

No comments:

Post a Comment