Saturday, July 10, 2010

Let There Be Light!

Starting to come out of my funk. I think. Last night I had a major relapse and wound up on the sofa talking to a pint of Ben & Jerry's while watching a gay movie. Like actually talking to the ice cream. What the Hell. I think after 22 years of tomboyish lack of emotions, suddenly my hormones decided to kick it into overdrive. If this is what pregnancy is going to be like, NO THANK YOU! (I kid. I want babies. Badly. Oh jeez, that's more of the hormones talking.)

But today Keith kept me very busy. I'm making Excel graphs showing the revenue versus expenses for each of Eamonn's properties over the last 3 years. That sounds more technical than it is. But I'm enjoying it.

Then I came home and ran 5k.

... My life is so uninteresting! Sorry guys! Chicago's shiny new lustre is wearing off finally. I feel more like a resident and less like a tourist now, so things are less noteworthy. A couple of people asked me a question about using the Metra this morning. I told them what to do, but they completely panicked and did the total opposite. I had to laugh when I heard myself muttering "friggin' tourists..."

I'm officially going to Minnesota next weekend! I'm a wee bit excited to see my mom after all of this time. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment