Thursday, July 22, 2010

VICTOIRE!

So yes, I officially got approved to make the transfer into Pepperdine's International MBA program. This means I spend one more trimester at Pepperdine (from January to April 2011) and do a 2 week intensive study abroad trip during my Spring Break. But more important than anything else: I end up with an IMBA instead of the MS in Global Business. INFINITELY more sexy on a resume. >:)

Today I took a little hobbit journey to the Whole Foods store by Canal Street. It's probably about a 45 minute walk on foot, but I take the Red Line subway and manage to cut it down to about 25 minutes. Got a whole bunch of fruit, veggies and some chicken. Part of my latest "attack on acne" by eating HEALTHY food.

I hereby ban myself from drinking any soda or eating any candy or uber sugary/chocolatey things until the end of summer.

Hiromi, if you're reading this, I have to give you credit for recommending cage free eggs to us several months ago. I've been eating them in Chicago and I do believe they taste better!!

Angela just got back from a weekend in Michigan to visit her family. Her boyfriend told her mom that Angela was "the one" (AWWWWWWWWWWWW) and so she's super psyched. She will be getting proposed to soon!!!

Um, what else? I am officially starting work on a Marketing Plan for WeFarm. Hellsyeah, makin' some good use of my graduate skills afterall!! I'm overseeing the mini-project since I'm the only one on the business team who's ever made one before. I need one of those shirts that says "I'm kind of a big deal". Haha.

Making tacos for the roomies tonight. It's cloudy out but my mood is FABULOUSSS! hehe.

13 more days until Oklahoma!

No comments:

Post a Comment